Day 7 Activity Journal
- Waffle Sunday
- Church online
- Delivered free jump ropes to neighbors
- More peg dolls for P & LB (art craft by McHarper Manor)
- Going through kids’ clothes for spring/summer
- Peanut going through all of her stuff (to throw or give away)
- Daddy put up shelves in master bedroom
- Family neighborhood walk
- 1 hr before and after QT (cold & cloudy)
A little nervous about start of a new week, which will involve three of my children homeschooling instead of one. More rumors about schools being closed for the remainder of the academic year – it breaks my heart. I need to find a way to process my grief – and my family’s grief – over what’s been lost/taken away. I will blog about that soon. Overall though, it was a beautiful, slow-paced weekend.
Abba Father, we need You. I need You. I am grateful for what we have. I grieve over what’s been taken away. Be our ever present help and comfort. Amen.