Day 6 Activity Journal
- 4-mile run for Mommy
- A LOT of outside time (Daddy, Mommy, and Nator to the playground)
- P & LB made an indoor Nature House (pretend)
- Smoothies & jump ropes outside with neighbors
- Read another chapter of The Call of the Wild
- Movie Night (Lego Movie 2) with popcorn
- Camping out in (indoor) tent
- 3 hrs outside before lunch
- 2 hrs outside after Quiet Time
- Total today = 5 hrs
Another gorgeous day definitely helped with the mood. It’s been fun to interact with neighbors that we don’t normally see out. It’s nice to have truly a stress-free Saturday with no agenda and no timeline.
Abba Father, please help our society to be kind to one another. Amen.