Day 3 Activity Journal
- More lessons from Duolingo
- More videos from Science Mom
- MiniLu started distance learning (online PE, dance, and academics)
- Home Safari Facebook Lives presented by the Cincinnati Zoo (ocelot)
- Mo Willems lunch doodle (Gerald)
- Jogging for 5K
- Reading The Call of the Wild
- 2 hours outside after Quiet Time
Starting “homeschooling” was challenging. It seemed like an overwhelming amount of work at the beginning. I feel like I am mostly on survival mode – trying to maintain the family’s sanity as we adjust to a new normal. Adding schoolwork to that seemed like a very heavy added burden. It was challenging for MiniLu as well, especially since her sisters are currently on spring break. But things improved as the day went on, and I was very proud of MiniLu for completing everything. I was also impressed by how much work the teachers put in to prepare the distance learning work, in such a short amount of time. Thankful for these caring, hard-working teachers!
Abba Father, please increase my patience…and help me to let go of my perfectionism as I help my children with their schoolwork. Amen.