Day 33 Activity Journal
- 3.1-mile jog for Mommy
- Continuing our Spring Break at Home, our family’s theme for Day 5 was Hawaii.
- Video lessons about Hawaii (all 4 –video 1, video 2, video 3, video 4, hula dance video)
- Pnut’s & LittleBit’s distance learning (both done by 11am-noon)
- Playtime for ML & T
- MiniLu, Toshi, & Mommy went to pick up free lunch/breakfast
- Longer recess (outside)
- Fun videos related to Hawaii (Puppy Dog Pals, Ryan’s Family Review, Rap about Hawaii, Hawaii history)
- Phone chat with Anna (Maria)
- Picked up a cold drink from Barista Alley (for Mommy) and ice cream from Dillard’s (for kids)
- Outside time after QT
- MiniLu’s video chat with her bestie from school (they talked for 1.5 hrs!)
- Friday pizza movie night (Moana) and takeout for parents (our fave – Sushi Go)
Question of the Day (Day 33)
What is something new you learned about Hawaii?
Toshi – There are lots of dancing people in Hawaii.
MiniLu – There are seals in Hawaii.
Peanut – Hawaii is the only state in the USA that grows coffee.
Little Bit – Hawaii is the only state in the USA that has a rain forest.
- 1 hr 40 min before lunch
- 1 hr 20 min after QT
- Total today = 3 hrs
It’s Friday. It’s been five weeks. I was able to journal some (in a deep, authentic, & personal way) today, and it was very helpful. I definitely need to create some alone time for myself, where I can take off the “Captain Mom” hat completely. This week was a nice break from schoolwork for both MiniLu and me, but I’m already dreading next week…
Abba Father, thank You for your grace, protection, and peace over the last 5 weeks. Help me to continually seek Your face, so that my soul may find perfect rest. Amen.