Day 30 Activity Journal
- 3.1-mile jog for Mommy
- More lessons from Duolingo
- Continuing our Spring Break at Home, our family’s theme for Day 2 was Ocean Animals.
- Video lesson about ocean animals (all 4)
- Pnut’s & LittleBit’s distance learning
- Playtime for ML & T
- Little Bit, MiniLu, & Mommy went to pick up free lunch/breakfast
- ML & T created marine life art (followed this video from Deep Space Sparkle)
- Watched more lessons about ocean animals (ML & T – Story Time with Blippi, Children’s Read Aloud, and Wild Kratts)
- Recess (outside)
- Watched Home Safari on Facebook Live at 3pm (P & LB – serval)
- Read another chapter of The Call of the Wild
- Watched more lessons about ocean animals (Bright Side, Free School)
- Outside time after QT (trampoline, bikes, family walk)
- Watched an episode of The Little Mermaid (TV series)
- T’s goofiness from tonight
- 20 min recess
- 2 hrs 10 min after QT
- Total today = 2.5 hrs
Question of the Day (Day 30)
What is something new you learned about ocean animals?
Little Bit – Parrot fish poop is sand.
MiniLu – Clam shells close very slowly.
Toshi – Biggest creature is the blue whale.
Peanut – Some sharks lay eggs.
Mommy – Biggest dolphins are killer whales.