Day 29 Activity Journal
- Home Safari presented by the Cincinnati Zoo (zoo blooms)
- Pnut’s & LittleBit’s distance learning (pretty easy day for both, they were done by early afternoon)
- Playtime for ML & T (spring break)
- MiniLu, Toshi, & Daddy went to pick up free lunch/breakfast
- I decided to take some ideas from KAG’s Spring Break at Home post, Day 1 (today’s) theme was Outer Space
- Watched lessons about outer space (Bright Side, NASA Space Place, and Story Time from Space)
- Jogging for 5K (Mommy + 3 girls)
- Watched Home Safari on Facebook Live at 3pm (insects)
- Straw rockets craft
- More videos on outer space (VideoFromSpace, National Geographic, NASA Space Place)
- Outside time after QT (launching our rockets, trampoline, family walk to find more rocks)
- Read another chapter of The Call of the Wild
- Watched Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles “Raid on Coruscant”
- Selfies taken with NASA Selfies app
Question of the Day (Day 29)
What is something new you learned about outer space?
Peanut – There are over 500 solar systems in the Milky Way.
Little Bit – There are two categories for the 8 planets in our solar system.
MiniLu – Venus is the hottest planet.
Toshi – People (astronauts) in outer space wash their hair with shampoo (VideoFromSpace)
Mommy – During the coldest months (in the Northern Hemisphere), the earth is closest to the sun.
- 30 min jogging
- 2 hrs after QT
- Total today = 2.5 hrs
The day ended up being busier than I expected, which left me in an agitated mood at times. But by end of the day, I was in a thankful place once again. Our family is doing all right. We have a lot of love, joy, and peace. And I’m thankful.
Abba Father, I am grateful that my home that is filled with Your peace. Amen.