Finding Beauty, Goodness, and Truth (Day 25)
LittleBit – Big hawk that “swooshed” over our heads while we were playing outside.
Mommy – The full(ish) moon I saw in the morning, during my run.
MiniLu – Mommy printed out more Mo Willems doodling sheets for us to draw.
Toshi – Wallabies have pouches for their babies.
Peanut – Thankful that I got to spend a lot of time with my family today (more than usual because of less schoolwork).
Day 25 Activity Journal
- 3.9-mile jog for Mommy
- More lessons from Duolingo
- Video lesson from Science Mom
- Daddy & Toshi went to pick up free lunch/breakfast
- MiniLu’s distance learning (online PE, Chinese song, and academics – took a really long time today)
- Pnut’s & LittleBit’s distance learning (they were both done early)
- Recess (outside)
- Watched Home Safari on Facebook live at 3pm (wallaby)
- Outside time after QT (more doodling from Mo Willems, roller skates/bikes, family walk)
- 30 min recess
- 2 hrs after QT
- Total today = 2.5 hrs
I’m not going to lie. I’m a little jealous (or maybe a lot jealous) of people who say they have a lot of time on their hands right now, to explore projects/hobbies that they’ve always wanted to. As an introvert, having this much time for me to do whatever I want, without distraction, ALL BY MYSELF, would have been heavenly. Instead, ever since the quarantine started, I am on overtime mode most of the day…trying to keep up with homeschooling, housework, meals, etc. I do know I have a lot to be thankful for. I also know that if this happened at a different season in my life, I would have welcomed much of this added “free time.”
Abba Father, please help me to find more ways to create “free time” for myself.